This weekend I’ve been making some glitter ornaments. They are so fun and easy to make! While I was working on them Lulu gave me a great idea: Doll Glitter Tumblers!
- Polyurethane (any brand, water based, clear gloss)
- Glitter (ultra fine, extra fine, or micro is best, but regular size works too)
- Communion cups
- 30mm plastic ornament balls
- Coffee Straws/Stirrers (Amazon has tons of color options, we got ours at Kroger)
- Drill & small drill bit
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Decals for name or monogram (optional)
DIY AG Doll Glitter Tumblers
Using the same process as the ornaments, we created these adorable glitter tumblers for her doll (Stella). Check out the video below for the complete how-to:
Thanks for checking out our new tutorial! Please don’t forget to “Like” the video and “Subscribe” to my channel for more fun videos!
0 Comments for “Tutorial: DIY AG Doll Glitter Tumblers”